CVBase AG is granting you a royalty free license for using the DCV software, a tool for building, printing, saving, protecting and sending your resume, in a digital format.
DCV software is free and has no expiration date.
DCV Editor installer application dcv_it_188.8.131.52.exe
version (1,77 Mbytes). This software can be used
DCV Editor installer application dcv_gb_184.108.40.206.exe English version
(1.74 Mbytes). This software can be used in
the following components according to the product
software 1.0 (build 60)
dictionary DLD 1.2
dictionary DLD 1.0
- Click on the link above to download the installer application. You may need to use the "Save File..." or "Save this program to disk" functions of your Web browser.
- After Download is complete, quit your Web Browser.
- Double-click the newly downloaded file
- Follow the instructions on your screen in order to install the software.
The DCV installer application will also install an Uninstall utility for future use. The installer application will ask you to read and accept the Electronic End-User License Agreement. You can view the Electronic End-User License Agreement now if you like. The DCV software includes the latest Recipients Address Book with E-Mail addresses of Employers, Recruiters, Job Advertisement and Database Service Providers who adopted the CVBase Management & Query System and DCV documents as media for feeding their CV database and are welcoming your DCV documents.
- After installing click the DCV icon to build your resume and send it to recipients listed in the provided Recipients Address Book.